Noodles are a basic staple food in china. People love
noodles very much mostly young ones and usually by
one and all .It easy to prepare in a short limit of time.
noodles are often served in soup with vegetables. Thus
in way experiments go on with noodles as same as noodles
roll new chinease dish with different ingredients.
Cooking Time: 30 min
- Noodles or (Hakka noodles).
- Water (kneading and boiling).
- Wheat flour 1 cup.
- Chopped vegetables(onions ,capsicum, carrot, cabbage).
- Tomato & schezwan sauce soya sauce, vinegar 1/2 tsp.
- Salt (acc. to taste)
Instructions: (Method of preparation)
- Boil the noodles and stir out.
- Wash with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat a oil in a pan .put all the vegetables into it and fry it at high flame.
- Slide all the sauces and spices into it and mixed well.
- Add noodles at last and mixed well and garnish with spring onions or coriander leaves (optional).
- Mix a wheat flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add water and knead it to make a dough of medium soft texture and keep the dough aside for 10- 15 min.
- After 10- 15 min knead a dough once again a min.
- Make the small ball of the dough.
- Make a simple paratha or laccha paratha cooked them well with the help of oil.
- Apply the sauce ,onions and cabbage and noodles into the base of paratha and roll it.
- Wrap with aluminum paper foil.
- Make all the rolls in same way.
- Serve with schezwan or tomato sauce.