Dekhlo Facts about Dalhousie Himachal Pradesh
- Dalhousie is a hill station and it is 85 kms away from Pathankot number foreign tourist to visit this hill station.
- The heigt altitude is 2,030 meters sea level.
- It is named after Lord Dalhousie who was the british ruler.
- The architecture of the city gives the reminder of the Briitish colonial period Dalhousie have
- comprises of five distinct hills: Balun,Tehra, Kathlog, Petreyn,Bakrota, Tehra.
- It is one of the finest hill stations in India from the which have great natural beauty, climate, and surroundings.
- In Dalhousie hill station there is 150 year old Lakshami Narayan Temple temple.
- You can reach easily to Dalhousie from Delhi, Punjab, Chandigarh and from other important places of Himachal.
Himachal Tour Packages
04 DAYS – DELHI DALHOUSIE VOLVO TOUR Delhi–Dalhousie–Khajjiar-Dalhousie–Delhi Price : 7,500/- Per Person 3 Nights 4 Days
Booking Contact :- 8707054630