- 1-2 eggs
- 2 packs of Maggi [12(INR) Packet]
- 5 cups water
- 2 medium onion (sliced)
- ½ capsicum (sliced)
- Green chilli (chopped)
- ½ tea spoon cumin (optional)
- ½ tea spoon maggi masala-ae-magic
- Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp spoon vegetable oil
- 2-3 tbsp sauce or ketchup
- In a pan add 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil, once hot add the sliced onion and fry on high flame for 2 minutes until the onions become crisp.
- Add the capsicum and the chilies next and fry to 4-5 minutes. Then add the spices, a pinch of turmeric powder, ½ tea spoon maggi masala-ae-magic, ½ tsp roasted cumin and salt to taste and cook for a minute.
- Now add 2-3 tbsp of 2-3 tbsp sauce or ketchup sauce and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Then keep the veggies aside in pan, and break 1-2 eggs, mix the eggs with the veggies. Cook till the mixture is completely dry.
- Now add 1.5 cups of water into the pan and wait till the water starts boil.
- Now add the masala, wait for 30sec and then break 2 packs of maggi, and cook for 4-5min
- Mix well & Serve hot (you can sprinkle pinch of maggi masala-ae-magic, ketchup, or you can also use a boiled egg for extra garnishing ).