Banana milkshake is the most loved by kids. It’s a simple milkshake made without ice-cream or any artificial sweeteners. This banana shake is nutrias healthy and tastes delicious. It can be saved for breakfast or as a after school refreshment. Banana shake is suitable not only to kids but also to everyone.
- 2 cups of milk.
- 3 medium size of banana.
- Sugar or ( jiggery ) as required.
- 1 to 2 pinch of vanilla powder or ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional).
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder or cinnamon power for garnishing (optional).
Instructions- ( Method of Preparation)
- Peel the banana and chop them.
- Put the banana , vanilla and milk into the blender.
- Add the sugar or jiggery as required.
- Blend everything till smooth.
- Pour banana milkshake in tall glass and sprinkle cardamom or cinnamon powder.
- Serve the banana milkshake immediately as with time its color and taste start changing so you can store banana milkshake in fridge to have it later.